In this week’s episode:
- Our #ReadersOnTheRun segment features “The Seagull Poet of Butter Bay”, a tale about the love of life as poetry by Alex Carrick.
- Donna focuses attention on the use of poetic prose to lend cadence to our stories.
- Donna interviews Jon Strother, author, storyteller and the founder of the Twitter Collective #FridayFlash and editor of The Best of Friday Flash
- Jon and Donna explore what goes into creating an exceptional short story and anthology.
- Jon offers terrific tips for new writers
Are you a published author? Would you like to be featured on our podcast? Email Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org – subject line: Schedule an Interview on Dead to Writes.
Do you have a question about writing or the book industry? Visit our Dead to Writes Facebook page and post your question. Donna will be sure to raise it with our featured author!
All music featured on Dead to Writes is brought to you courtesy of songwriter, composer and performer Ted Carrick. Keep up with all of his new music at his YouTube Channel