In this week’s episode:
- Our #ReadersOnTheRun segment features “Live Free or Die”, a fantastic short crime story by Judy Penz Sheluk, which first appeared in World Enough and Crime, an anthology of crime stories, Carrick Publishing, 2014
- Dead to Writes and Carrick Publishing send congratulations to all of the Arthur Ellis 2018 nominees
- Donna reviews The Hellfire Club, a novel of political intrigue by CNN’s Jake Tapper (Little, Brown and Company)
- On behalf of Dead to Writes and Carrick Publishing, Donna wishes all the Mom’s out there a Happy Mother’s Day!
- Donna interviews Judy Penz Sheluk, author of The Hanged Man’s Noose
- Judy and Donna discuss the primary differences between series novels and stand-alone books, and the pros and cons of each
- Donna offers a mini review of Glow Grass and Other Tales, a collection of short stories by M.H. Callway
- Judy offers insights into research and the dangers of becoming ensnared in the love of research
Are you a published author? Would you like to be featured on our podcast? Email Donna at email@example.com – subject line: Schedule an Interview on Dead to Writes.
Do you have a question about writing or the book industry? Visit our Dead to Writes Facebook page and post your question. Donna will be sure to raise it with our featured author!
All music featured on Dead to Writes is brought to you courtesy of songwriter, composer and performer Ted Carrick. Keep up with all of his new music at his YouTube Channel
Find us on Facebook: Dead to Writes, or on Twitter: @DeadToWritesPod . You can also visit our site: www.deadtowrites.ca or look for donnacarrick.com or carrickpublishing.com .
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
You must be logged in to post a comment.