In this week’s episode:
- Review: Donna reviews the Audible edition of Full Disclosure, by Stormy Daniels (Macmillan Audio, narrated by Kate Burton.
- This week: Donna talks about the weekly SCOTUS news and the confirmation of Justice Brett Kavanaugh despite credible allegations of sexual misconduct by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford.
- This week: A missing Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi, a Saudi citizen and US Resident, may have recorded his own brutal murder at the hands of the Saudi regime by activating the recording device on his Apple watch.
- Interview: author Carolyn Cohagan (Time Zero).
- Story Reading: “Ghost Protocol” by Angie Capozello, from World Enough and Crime, Carrick Publishing, 2014
Thank you for joining us, and remember -- It was a dark and stormy night...