In this week’s episode:
- Our #ReadersOnTheRun segment features “Triskaidekaphobia” by Jane Petersen Burfield, from Thirteen, Mesdames of Mayhem, Carrick Publishing 2013
- Self-help author Iris Waichler (Role Reversal: How to Take Care of Yourself and Your Aging Parents) joins Donna on the Pod, sharing her experiences as a caregiver
- Current: The on-going rescue operation of 13 teenage soccer players and their 25-year-old coach from a cave in Thailand
- Current: Outrage continues as the deadline approaches for the re-unification of immigrant children with their parents. U.S. DOJ seeks extension
- Books: Donna prepares to review The Outsider by Stephen King in next week’s episode.
- Books: Colours of Canada by Joan O’Callaghan, illustrated by Jane Coryell is a detailed travelogue coupled with a vibrant colouring book for travelers
Are you a published author? Would you like to be featured on our podcast? Email Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org – subject line: Schedule an Interview on Dead to Writes.
Do you have a question about writing or the book industry? Visit our Dead to Writes Facebook page and post your question. Donna will be sure to raise it with our featured author!
Follow @DeadToWritesPod or @CarrickPub for more publishing news.
All music featured on Dead to Writes is brought to you courtesy of songwriter, composer and performer Ted Carrick. Keep up with all of his new music at his YouTube Channel or follow @TedCarrick.
Find us on Facebook: Dead to Writes, or on Twitter: @DeadToWritesPod . You can also visit our site: www.deadtowrites.ca or look for donnacarrick.com or carrickpublishing.com .